Natural. WaterProof. SPF30
• Quality, Inexpensive GIFT!
• Organic & Natural
• Doubles as an awesome Mad Diaper Rash Treatment! - Because it contains 25% NON-nano zinc, when "prescription" diaper ointment is needed, it replaces that need with a natural alternative! (just be sure to use a liner when cloth diapering).
• Main ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm!
• Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive & infinitely recyclable)
We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem!
• (Pretty Much da BALM! Baby)
On Skin about to have fun in the sun! Apply as needed, but we find 1X-2X is average for a full day in the sun with water! We advise applying BEFORE getting to any "sandy" destination. OR….Baby got Mad Rash from build-up in cloth diapers, teething or sickness. Also great on other owies that need moisture protection.
CAUTION: Stay away from eyes & mouths on this one!
WILL STAIN: Always use a liner when treating diaper rash on CLOTH Diapered Babies.
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, non-nano zinc oxide (25%), sesame seed oil, candelilla wax, Hawaiian coconut & macadamia nut oil, shea butter, vitamin eT-50, lavender essential oil (sun safe amounts).
Sunscreen is not generally recommended for infants under 6 months of age.