• made with medical grade silicone which means it’s resistant to bacteria and mold
• it’s one complete design which means there is not one part of it that can break apart
• it’s shape was purposeful: shaped like a mother’s breast
• shape was also important in the handle and shield as I wanted it to look modern and trendy (it is my tag line lol)
• one neat feature of this pacifier (because of its design and the fact it’s made all of silicone) is that the nipple pushes in so that you can keep it clean when throwing it into your diaper bag
Cleaning the oli pacifier is simple. Use your favorite mild soap and water and dry completely before use.
Dishwasher safe : Top rack only.
Safety and Legal Jargon
• Do not tie pacifier around child’s neck as it presents a strangulation danger.
• Never leave baby unattended with pacifier including while sleeping
• This is NOT a teether. Nipple will not withstand the bite of an aggressive chewer or teether. Please take away at first signs of wear or tear and give baby a teething toy intended for chewing and teething on.
• Please replace every 3 months or if there is wear and tear