RAW Materials - Raw Shea Butter
Our Shea is of the highest, purist quality. It is Wild Crafted, RAW, Virgin and Certified Fair Trade and USDA Organic. We store it in only the best, leach-free plastic/chemical FREE packaging!
Shea Butter has some of the best benefits for the skin. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Pure, Raw, Wild Crafted, Certified Fair Trade and Organic Shea Butter
- Source: Africa
- Grade: A - Sustainably Harvested and Wild Crafted
- Aroma: Faint Nutty
- Properties and Benefits: Moisturizing, soothing, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, nourishing
- Use on: Entire Face and Body, including hair. Safe for genitals even.
- Stored in: Glass
- Available in: 2oz.(aluminum), 4oz. (glass)
- Purity Tested /Quality Assured
- Handcrafted Sustainably and Ethically in Africa and Hand Packaged in the USA
Shea Butter uses list seems endless, here are a few of our faves:
By itself: Use to Reduces wrinkles, dryness, lines and spots. Use for a more youthful look, as Shea tightens skin.
Use for balancing complexion. Shea Beautifies skin and makes it look younger without clogging pores!
Use on dry, irritated skin as a all over body moisturizer and soother.
Use on ends of hair to keep those lovely locks free of dead ends and smooth!
Use in Recipes: Body Butter, Balms, Shampoos, Soaps, Cosmetics and More!